Who you are

If you are self-employed, Jones & Associates, Chartered Accountants will assist you with the preparation of your PAYE and VAT returns and your year-end accounts, which will form the basis of your personal tax return. We will also prepare, complete and submit your yearly tax return to the Revenue Commissioners. If you plan to raise finance for your business, we will help you through the whole process, including business plan preparation, cash flow projections and dealing on your behalf with lending institutions.

Limited company
As a limited company, you might require a full service including bookkeeping, PAYE & VAT returns, management accounts and filing of statutory accounts, or simply require year-end preparation of financial statements, Jones & Associates, Chartered Accountants provides a professional and timely service, fully customised to meet your requirements.

Start Up
If you are setting up a start up, you will have many questions, you might wonder if you should set up a limited company or become self–employed, how to register with the Revenue Commissioners, what records to keep, how to prepare tax returns, or what expenses are tax deductible. Jones & Associates, Chartered Accountants has the expertise and experience to, not only solve your queries, but also guide you through the whole process of starting your new business.

There are circumstances when employees need to avail of the services of a Chartered Accountant. For example, if you have you received any additional income, such as rental income or dividend income, if you have received any gifts or inheritance. Other examples include selling an investment property or any other capital assets, claiming for medical expenses or non-routine dental claims.

Contact us

    We do not use this data for marketing purposes. The contact form available in this website is used only to answer the questions that web users ask us. Your data will be stored in our private files and will not be shared with third parties.